Rick And Morty Megaways Review
Rick And Morty Megaways is another megaways game from BluePrint Gaming, based on the cartoon of the same name. Rick and Morty is a fairly surreal series, so it does not appeal to everyone. However, this series has a large audience, so this slot machine can certainly be a success. BluePrint Gaming can bring the humor from the series into this slot machine, and you will definitely see that. Read below in detail about this new megaways variant.
RTP en Variance
The RTP, or return to player, for this game is 96.55%. This means that the casino returns this percentage of all bets back to the players. The volatility or variance is high. A high volatility means that you win less frequently, but large amounts.
Since the theme is a cartoon series, the background consists of a drawn landscape. Furthermore, the playing field consists of the well-known 6 reels and the middle 4 reels have an extra box on top. At the top right is the title of the game, and on the opposite side you can see the number of megaways that apply to the respective turn. Also on the right you see the settings, the ‘spin’ button, and the autoplay button, while on the other side you only see the ‘Buy a Bonus’ feature and the choice of bet. The bottom edge of your screen provides information about your balance, your chosen bet, and any amount you win.
How does Rick And Morty Megaways work?
Rick and Morty Megaways actually works like most megaways variants. There are 6 reels with an alternating number of rows per spin, with a maximum of 7. This allows you to reach a maximum of 117,649 megaways per spin. The first and last reel have at least 2 symbols per spin, while the middle 4 reels have at least 3 (extra box at the top). Winning combinations will explode, making way for new symbols. This gives you the chance that you form even more combinations within that same turn! The well-known betting range with a minimum of 0.10 euros and a maximum of 10 euros has also been applied to this game. Every turn you hope to make valuable combinations, or even reach the bonus round!
How do you play Rick And Morty Megaways?
You have already seen the possibilities in terms of bet above. The first step you need to take is choosing the right bet. After this you can see if you prefer to press ‘spin’ yourself or if you enable the autoplay function. After this, the game will start, and generally it will proceed as usual. Try to form profitable combinations and grab those ultimate prizes!
The Symbols / The Prices
The symbols also have few surprises. As always, you have a difference between the base symbols and premium symbols, and there is a wild and bonus symbol. Below we list the symbols per category, with some extra information behind them:
- The basic symbols: Let’s start with these symbols, which consist of the card symbols 9 to A. So there are 6 basic symbols and these pay out as usual, as usual, than the premium symbols. For a 6 of a kind you get between 1x and 1.5x your total bet back!
- The premium symbols: As always, these symbols consist of a number of symbols that match the theme of the slot machine. In this case, that means both a Rick and a Morty symbol, and a green and blue mineral. So there are a total of 4 different premium symbols, and they pay out different amounts. Rick is the most valuable symbol and gives you a total of 50x your total bet with a 6 of a kind. Morty pays back about 2x your total bet with a 6 of a kind, and the minerals between 2x and 2.5x your bet.
- The wild symbol is of course not to be missed, and will help you form combinations. Any other symbol can be replaced with this, except the bonus symbol.
- With the bonus symbol you can unlock the bonus round, if you collect enough of it in 1 turn.
Perhaps the most famous feature in Megaways Slots is that of the Cascading Symbols. This removes all symbols that participate in a winning combination from the playing field. The result is that space is freed up for new symbols to fill this. This gives you a chance to win even more combinations within the same bet! This goes on and on until you don’t make another winning combination!
By spinning at least 4 scatters in 1 turn, you unlock the bonus round. This gives you the right to choose from four different bonus rounds:
- Pickle Rick Free Spins: with progressive multipliers and mystery symbols
- Federation Wild Spins: with mystery wilds and wild multipliers
- Vindicator Free Spins: with mystery prizes and re-spins
- Mystery Choice: Spin the wheel and win 5, 10, 15 or 20 free spins
In this bonus round you have a better chance at gigantic prizes! One of the reasons is the increasing multiplier, which can be active during some of the bonus rounds.
Buy a bonus feature
Pay 150x (!) Your stake to buy the bonus round right away! It’s an easy way to access what really matters, but it costs a lot of money. When you buy the bonus round this way, you always play the ‘mystery choice’. You have a chance to win a different number of free spins, and it remains to be seen whether this was worth so much money.
Max win & Rating
The maximum winnings are also known from other megaways slots. This is at 50,000x your bet or 250,000 euros. Furthermore, this variant of BluePrint Gaming also scores well with 4/5 stars!
Although the game has no surprising features, it is a very nice theme. In addition, megaways slots are extremely popular, so we can assume that this is a success.