Safari Gold Megaways Review
And again a megways variant of BluePrint Gaming! This time it has the name: Safari Gold Megaways. BluePrint Gaming is gradually becoming the absolute leader in megaways games, and they show that again with this game. The theme is safari, and you will see that in the African, sunny spheres of the game. A fun fact remains that these megaways variants remain unprecedentedly popular, although there is not much difference. Read below what this game has to offer!
RTP en Variance
The RTP, or return to player, for this game is between 96.5% and 97.0%. This means that the casino returns this percentage of all bets back to the players. The volatility or variance is high. A high volatility means that you win less frequently, but large amounts.
The theme is mainly reflected in the symbols and in the background. Furthermore, the game has the well-known megaways design with 6 reels and an alternating number of rows. The middle 4 reels have an extra box above their reel, on the right of which you can see the title of the game. To the left of these boxes is the number of megaways that the spin is active, so you don’t have to think about that. Furthermore, on the left you only see the ‘Buy a Bonus’ feature and the settings, while on the other side you can find the rest of the options. Here is next to the ‘spin’ button also the autoplay function and you can determine your bet. The bottom strip of your screen provides information about your balance, your stake, and the amount you win.
How does Safari Gold Megaways work?
The playing field is already explained somewhat above, and as with every megaways variant, there are 6 reels with a varying number of rows. There are a maximum of 7 rows per roll, resulting in a maximum of 117,649 megaways in one turn. You can form combinations from the first reel, and every turn you try to get as many as possible. The betting range is also fairly standard, with a maximum of 10 euros. All in all, there are no crazy things about this slot machine, but it is still a very fun game. Ultimately you hope of course to unlock the bonus round, but if you can not wait for this, you can also buy it immediately. You can read more about this later in this review.
How do you play Safari Gold Megaways?
Betting is possible with amounts between 0.20 euros and 10 euros, as with many megaways variants. The first step you will have to take is also to choose a bet that fits your budget. Then you can choose to click yourself or to use the autoplay function. After this, the game starts and you have no influence on the further results. Hopefully you get a nice profit!
The Symbols / The Prices
There are also few surprises with the symbols. Below is a list of the different categories and the associated payouts. In addition, a short description of the symbols will be added:
- The basic symbols: As usual, these symbols consist of the recognizable card symbols 9 to A, and pay out the least. For a 6 of a kind you get between 0.8x and 1.75x your total bet back.
- The premium symbols: These symbols consist of wild animals (lion, buffalo, cheetah, elephant), and yield a bit more than the basic symbols. The lion, king of the jungle, pays out the best, and for 6 of the same, you get 50x your stake back! In addition, the other premium symbols between 2x and 7.5x will yield your total bet.
- Wild symbols: These symbols help you form combinations, as they can replace any other basic / premium symbol!
- Mystery symbols: Of course, the mystery symbols cannot be missed in this megaways game.
- Bonus Symbol: The last symbol that we discuss here is the bonus symbol, which allows you to unlock the bonus round.
This feature makes the symbols that participate in a winning combination disappear from the playing field. This frees up space for new symbols that fill these empty spaces. The advantage of this is that you have a new chance at combinations, while you do not have to place a new bet. In addition, this continues until no new combination is formed!
You earn this bonus by spinning at least 4 scatter symbols, with a maximum of 7.
This then gives you a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 30 free spins! The bonus round also has no surprises, and new symbols are substituted for each winning combination.
In addition, for every winning combination you get +1 at the multiplier, and as always, it is unlimited! During the bonus round it is also possible to win extra free spins, by rotating 3 or 4 bonus symbols. For this you get 5 or 10 extra spins respectively!
The mystery symbols are also active during the bonus round, and can earn you very big prizes.
Buy a bonus feature
A nice fact is that you can choose between two different forms of this feature. Following are the 2 options:
- Option 1 (20x your stake): you get a number of normal spins with a minimum number of Megaways. RTP of 97%.
- Option 2 (100x your stake): you get access to the free spins bonus with a certain number of free spins and a start multiplier of up to 10 x the bet.
Max win & Rating
As with many megaways variants, the maximum profit is 50,000x your bet or 250,000 euros. Furthermore, the game scores 4/5 stars.
The game has no real surprises, except for the ‘Buy a Bonus’ feature. Nevertheless, it is of course a megaways game, and it looks very good. In addition, the theme of the slot machine is also well chosen. Enough reason for this good score!